PSSDAR Weekly News Blast Sign-Up
The NSDAR offers several courses for members to become familiarized with the DAR and Genealogy. Select a topic of interest to be taken to the NSDAR page explaining more about the course. The Genealogy Education Program can be started immediately, but please contact Pennsylvania’s coordinators for the Members Course (Barbara Schmoder), Committee Chairs (Diane Whitaker), or New Horizons (Diane Whitaker) before starting these courses.
Resources found on this page are provided on behalf of the State Board of Management to be used by the membership. Documents in .pdf file format and can only be opened and read with the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Members may save the documents to their computers. To download a free copy of the newest version of Acrobat Reader from Adobe, simply click here.
- Regent Resources
- Regent “in a box”
- 1 Hour Agenda
- NSDAR Rituals
- Years of Membership Certificate Request
- Junior Membership & Paging Information
- PA Name Tag Order Form
- PSSDAR Outstanding Chapter Regent Flyer
- PSSDAR 2023 Outstanding Chapter Regent Contest Entry Form
- State Officer Mailing Labels (.docx – Avery 5161)
- State Committee Mailing Labels (.docx – Avery 5161)
- PSSDAR Temporary Name Tag Template (.pdf – 1 1/3″x4″ labels)
- PSSDAR Temporary Name Tag Template (.pdf – 2″x4″ labels)